Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy (late) 4th of July

On the 4th of July we went to my parent's house (Papa & Nonie"s) for BBQ, swimming and of course a fireworks show. Grace had so much fun and so did Jeff and I. Anytime spent with family is always a good time. ;) I think the most fun was to see Grace's expressions on her face when she saw her first fireworks. I wasn't sure if she would like them or not. To Jeff and my surprise she LOVED them! She sat in my Mom's lap with her pjs on and drank her milk while keeping a close watch on the dark sky with such beautiful colors lighting it up.



This family that was sitting close to us had 2 young boys and some glow bracelets and necklaces. They were so kind to share one with Grace and, of course, it was a bracelet which she loves to wear. (Sorry the picture is hard to see.)



We watched the fireworks at Lake Pflugerville for the first time and they were amazing. And can you even believe it was a little chilly that night. My Mom and I could have used a light sweater.

No comments: