Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lounging in the Laundry Basket



Ever since Grace was little she has loved playing with the laundry basket. When I'm doing laundry and am finished folding all the clothes in the basket I always put Grace in the basket and pull her around the house. She cackles and laughs so hard and never wants to get out. On Saturday I was washing Jeff and my sheets while Grace was taking a morning nap. Right as the buzzer of the dryer went off, Grace woke up from her nap. Jeff went in and changed her diaper and then let her down to go play. She immediatley came looking for me in the bedroom where I was fixing to put the sheets back on the bed. Before I knew it she was trying to climb on top of all the sheets in the basket. Jeff helped her in and this is what she did...

No comments: