Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Playhouse Disney LIVE

Jeff decided to buy tickets for Grace to go and see Playhouse Disney LIVE. All her favorite cartoon characters were going to be at the show. They included Handy Manny, which is her absolute favorite, Tigger and Pooh, and the Little Einsteins. Unfortunately, at the last minute Jeff couldn't go with us. So my Mom went with Grace and I. Our seats were amazing and of course I had to buy her a glow wand, coloring book and t-shirt. Jeff and I neither one knew how Grace would be at the show, but much to my amazement she loved it! She was dancing, clapping and hollering. It was so exciting to watch how much she enjoyed the show. We just wished Daddy could have been with us, but we took lots of pictures, video to show him and of course Grace had to wear her shirt that says "My Daddy Rocks."









No comments: