Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy VALENTINE'S Day!




I was so excited for this Valentine's because this is the first time Jeff and I have spent the day as a married couple. I know this sounds weird since we been married for almost 5 years, but Jeff is usually out of town and since this year it fell on a Saturday we were lucky. :)


As a child my mom always made Valentine's a special day. In order to carry on the tradition that I loved so much...Jeff and I created a special Valentine table for Grace to see when she woke up. She was so surprised to see her table. She especially was excited to see the heart shaped balloons. After looking at all her cards, goodies and opening her presents...Jeff made us a special Valentine breakfast with heart shaped pancakes served up on special Valentine plates. We enjoyed some more family time after breakfast in Grace's play room. After a fun filled morning...it was time for a morning nap.


When Grace woke up from her nap she went with my parents out to lunch and to Jungle Java...so that Mommy and Daddy could spend Valentine's together.




We had such a fabulous VALENTINE'S day! We hope you did too! :)

































Lots of HUGS & KISSES,
Jeff, Lauren & Grace







1 comment:

Kelly said...

so cute! love the pancakes!! we did heart shaped grilled cheese for lunch!
is jungle java neat? I was thinking of taking the boys there!