Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 24, 2009

We Love You, Aunt Red

We are so very lucky to have such a wonderful and loving close family friend, Aunt Red, that writes poems for all the momentous occassions in our lives.





Here's the poem she wrote for Grace's 2nd Birthday:





Happy Birthday, "Miss Grace"


Last year on my birthday, I was only "ONE, "

But now I've grown bigger, and I'm having so much fun!


A whole year has passed, and I'm already "TWO!"

I'm enjoying all my friends, and I have quite a few.


I often go to school with Mom---those hours make me glad;

Then, after school sometimes, we go for ice cream with my Dad.


I like to play with boys and girls,

I lovefunny clothes and pretty curls.


My grown-up toys are lots of fun,

But I love the outdoors and the summer sun!


I'm learning a lot at Sunday School,

Then---it's fun to play in my swimming pool!


My room is fixed especially for me,

And I love the cartoons on TV!


God put me in a world of beauty and fun,

And I want to be like Jesus when my heavenly crown is won.



Happy Birthday!


I love You!

Aunt Red


Written May 18, 2009 at 10:52AM





Thank you so much Aunt Red for the beautiful poem. We love you so very dearly. :o)


Jeff, Lauren & Grace

No comments: