Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday: ONE OF A KIND

Since Emersyn came into our lives about a month and a half ago, life at times seem to be turned upside down. Don't get me wrong...I'm so very grateful for her and couldn't imagine life without her, but it's been a bit of a struggle at times to balance everything. From tending to Emmie's every need, to making sure I spend enough quality time with Grace, to laundry, to cleaning house, grocery shopping, trying to keep all the doctor appointments straight and everything else in between.


In comes my husband...


Along with working and traveling every week and chores of his own to do on the weekends...Jeff has stepped in to take on some of my responsibilites until things get a little more settled with a routine and schedule. He has picked up the grocery shopping (since we're trying not to take Emmie out in public unless we absolutely have to), at times cleaned the house for me, run errands for me, done some of the night feedings even when he has to work the next day, you name it he has probably done it. He's even missed out on watching some football games. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love and cherish him. He's the BEST husband and father anyone could ever ask for! He's definitely ONE OF A KIND!


I love you, babe!





(I took this picture right before bath time. I think it's so cute! And I think my husband looks pretty hot in this picture. ;o) )

No comments: