Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

BIRTHDAY Boy!


Yesterday, my handsome husband/the love of my life turned
34!


This was taken before church.
Not the best picture, but as usual we were rushing out the door trying to make it on time to church. LOL.
And I just had to have a picture. :o)



We started the day of celebration by going to church and then came home for the girls to take naps. Then it was off to my in-law's (Nana & Pop) house for the evening. For Jeff's birthday dinner, I made sloppy joes with tater tots and for dessert I made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing. This was all per Jeff's request and I was so happy to oblige! :o)



Are they not the cutest?
The little ones aren't too sure about the tight grip of the big one! :o)


Nana and the little girls.
Lila has such a sweet little smile on her face.
Emersyn has her serious face on. LOL!
(Actually Lila was laughing at me because I was jumping up and down acting goofy, trying to get them to smile. Emersyn was thinking "Hmmm...there she goes again trying to get me to smile.")

Pop and the big girl.


I'm pretty sure Jeff had a GREAT birthday! :o)

No comments: