Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm just LOVING all the responses I (or should I say Chad) have received on the blog post
"Show Us Your Life: Singles"!

In doing that post, I just thought it would be a fun way for Chad to try and meet his "Cinderella." I NEVER thought in a million years that I or he would get that many comments.

[Now don't misunderstand me here...I think he's a HOT guy with a GREAT personality and a BIG heart to go along with it (and most girls if not all think the same thing)!]

......

I just don't have many followers/readers(okay...if we're counting, I ONLY have 3! LOL! So if you read this and are not a follower, please sign up. I would LOVE to know who else is reading my blog, if any. LOL)...My only reason for blogging besides the fact that it's fun...is to record our family moments (sort of like an online scrapbook without all the cutting, gluing, etc. and not to mention it's totally free!) and for our extended family to see what's going on in our lives. :o)

So a BIG thank you to all of you who left sweet comments! I have now washed my hands of this "little" task and passed the torch over to Chad, since he's the one trying to find the ONE who the glass slipper fits! ;o)



P.S. Just to let you ladies know you have some major competition...Grace informed Chad she would be his "girlfriend, " if he didn't aggrevate her! LOL! :o)

[Footnote: I was on the computer last Thursday trying to finish my post on Chad and Grace walked into Jeff's office and wanted to know what I was doing on the computer with all of Chad's pictures...my response to her was that "I was trying to find him a girlfriend." And then she responded with the above quote. I thought it was too cute! :o) ]



1 comment:

JD said...

Loved reading about him, loved seeing the admiration you have for him. I pray God uses that post to lead Chad to the woman He has prepared in advance for Chad!