Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm LOVING Wednesday!




Happy Hump Day Everyone! :o)

I'm LOVING this warm spring like weather we have here in Texas!
It's makes me motivated to go running.
The girls can play at the park and not worry about being too hot.
It makes me excited for all the new spring fashions.



I'm LOVING this cute dress that my hubby bought for me!
I'm going to save it and wear it Easter Sunday with pearls and some nude Jessica Simpson heels.



If you want to check out more dresses or clothes like this, go here.



I'm LOVING this Bible verse that was on my devotion calendar today!

"I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Ephesians 4:1-2




And of course, I'm LOVING my wonderful husband for working so hard to provide so many things for our family and always being so positive even when he has to travel week after week and be away from "his" girls. :o)




What are you LOVING this Wednesday?



No comments: