Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday...


Today has just been so busy...I cleaned out the girls closets. Now they are ready for some cute spring outfits! :o) I did a bunch of laundry. Yuck! This is my least favorite chore to do. And I tackled the filing cabinet. Cleaned out and shredded old stuff and organized it a little better. The girls were "perfect" and played so well together...well, it was more of Grace showing Emmie how all her toys work. It was the most precious thing and it just made my heart so happy. :o)

After such a productive day...we all had baths and ate dinner and are awaiting the arrival of the man of the house (aka Daddy).

After all this...I sat down to check my email and found this picture in an email from my brother...

He got to wear his dress blues to school today!
It just gave me chills seeing this!
I'm so proud of him!
Doesn't he look so handsome?

(I'm not really sure of the significance, but I know he was asked to wear them and amounts to some sort of a privilege.)



On another note:
I have a prayer request...my cousin's little girl was admitted to the hospital a few days ago upon having a couple of seizures. Please pray for their family.

No comments: