Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Firsts


I have just been loving all this GREAT weather we have been having lately. It's so wonderful that Grace can go outside and burn off some of her energy.

We had our first picnic the other day in our backyard while Emmie was taking a nap.

Is it just me or does Grace look so grown up? I can't believe she will be 4 in about 2 months.

I, also, painted the girls' toenails for the first time since the weather has warmed up a bit and we can go without shoes. This was Emmie's first time! I thought it might be a little difficult since she was awake, but I thought I'd try anyways. She just laid so still and chewed on a toy while I painted them. I could have never done this with Grace. When Grace was Emersyn's age, I always had to paint her toes when she was asleep. :o)


No comments: