Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Babe!




We spent part of Father's Day just relaxing as a family at home. Later on that evening, we went to my parent's house to have fajitas and then to a Round Rock Express baseball game. We had so much fun and Grace was a trooper. She made it all the way to the middle of the 8th inning. She, also, received her first baseball glove which made Jeff's day. He is determined that she is going to play softball. :) Grace loved walking all over the stadium and drinking from the water fountain. She mastered that really well. "Drink just the water and don't touch the spout." :) It was a new toy to her.


Pictures these days are extremely hard to catch Grace looking at the camera.




Having fun walking up and down the stairs. Daddy you're the BEST!

Serious game face.





"Now let's see, how do I put this big baseball glove on?"



Jeff,


I hope you had GREAT Father's Day. You are such a wonderful, caring father to our little girl. I'm so proud that God made you my husband. :)

I love you with all my heart,


Lauren

No comments: