Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swim time at Nana & Poppie's

Since we didn't get to see Jeff's dad on Father's Day, we went to see him the next evening. We ate dinner with them and of course went swimming in their pool. Grace loves the pool. Well...Let me better phrase that, she likes anything that has to do with water.

Poppie feeding me yummy chocolate cookies.
"Who cares if I didn't eat very much dinner. I'm at Nana and Poppie's house."


Waiting patiently while Mommy and Daddy get their suits on.


Fun family picture before swimming.


Jeff pushed Grace around in this crab float which she didn't want to get out of.










1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have so much fun reading your blog and seeing our granddaughter. She has so many expressions and ideas (some of which I can't quite figure out). The couples shower was a big hit especially the desserts! It was nice for you to do that for Brad and Tracey. Thanks for keeping the photos coming! Love, Nana & Poppie