Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hula Hut

Since the weather was so nice last Saturday, we decided to go out to dinner at the Hula Hut with my parents. We hadn't been there in years because the wait is always so long, but this time we decided to go early and try and beat the crowd. LOL! Who was I kidding? With SXSW, UIL basketball, the kite festival and who knows what else was going on...we ended up only waiting about 45 minutes to an hour to eat. It actually wasn't bad at all. There was lots of entertainment for Grace with the boats coming and going, the ducks, the sand and all the people. :o)




1 comment:

Prissy Petals said...

Hey Lauren!!!
I am SO SORRY I haven't emailed you back...I rarely get on the computer anymore! Congratulations on having another girl!!! I bet ya'll are so excited!! Grace is going to have a real life baby doll to play with:) I bet you are in full decorating mode:) We would still love to get together when ya'll have some free time, just let me know! Seeing this post made me SO HUNGRY for creamy jalapeno!