Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 3, 2010

So things have been a little busy around here. We have been in a little bit of a nesting mode (or maybe I should I have.) trying to get the house completely organized, decorating the baby's room, trying to finish up Grace's big girl room and most of all spending some special time with Grace before the baby is here.

Here's a quick update of what's been going on in our lives lately.


Grace's 1st Dance Recital - she did so well and is definitely not afraid of the stage one bit!




Grace turned 3 years old, even though she says she's still 2 and gets mad if you tell her otherwise.
Grace not wanting to pose for the camera at her family party.


.


We took Grace to Kiddie Acres for her actual birthday and instead of eating ice cream or cake for her special birthday treat, she chose popcorn.








We had a Tea party at school with all her friends. The kids decorated felt crowns with jewels and ate cake balls with ice cream and their choice of beverage (chocolate milk, apple juice or tea).




My BIG girl!





Oasis - We went to dinner with one of Jeff's co-workers and her family. They were in town for a mini vacation and a conference.














My cousin, Jamie, and my Aunt Debbie gave me a baby shower at La Madeleine's.






Father's Day - We went to The Salt Lick out in Driftwood on the Saturday before and then spent Sunday at our house lounging and that night at Jeff's parent's house.








Swimming - Grace has been swimming quite a bit this summer. Jeff has taken her to our neighborhood pool, my dad has taken her and so has my mom.







And last, but certainly not least, we came up with a name for our soon to be new addition to our family...


Emersyn Leigh LaRoche


The girls will have almost the same intials with the exception of their middle intial and "Lee" was my maternal grandfather's middle name (we just decided to spell it differently).

2 comments:

cheryl said...

So fun to see an update. Grace is getting so big and I love the name. We need to hang out and catch up some time soon.

Prissy Petals said...

Hey Lauren!
I feel so bad...I've been meaning to email and check up on you since I hadn't seen any posts for a while. I'm glad everything is going great! I love little Emersyn's name:) Is school out for you? I would love to meet for lunch if ya'll are up to it.

Talk to you soon!:)