Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

G's First Soccer Practice


Last Wednesday, G had her very first soccer practice. She was sooooo excited! And most importantly was so happy to get her first "real" soccer ball! :o) I wasn't quite sure how it was going to go or even if she would like it. But much to my surprise she LOVED it and she has a great coach who knows how to keep their attention and more importantly is teaching them the basics of the game. And the icing on the cake is that her really good friend, Allie is on her team.
Her first game is this Saturday along with Opening Ceremonies. :o)

We can't wait!


At the beginning of practice.
Introductions.

Warming up.


Dribbling (I think that's what it's called...lol...please correct me if I'm wrong.) the ball toward the goal.

Score!
She's admiring her goal. :o)


Such "big" stuff!



Free for all.


No comments: