Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Haircuts aka E's First Haircut


Yesterday, a neighbor friendcut the girls hair.
It was E's FIRST haircut! :o)
AND I had a BIG Mommy fail...I forgot to keep some of E's hair for her baby book!

I wasn't sure how she would do because she doesn't sit very still for me to fix her hair in the morning and the whole time I brush her hair she say "ou!" really loud and pulls away. LOL! I don't think it really hurts her...its more of her not wanting to sit still for that long, which really is only about 2 minutes, enough to get a rubber band and a bow in! LOL. BUT---I was pleasantly surprised. She sat sooooo still with a little bribe of M&Ms and snacks that she ate the whole time! :o) I decided that E would look cute with a little "bob" and G got about 6 inches cut off which made her hair so much healthier! The girls look so adorable if I might say so myself! :o)

Thank you so much Tamara! :o)
I LOVE it!


First attempt at a before picture.



Second attempt was much better.


Actually getting her haircut.

This was taken the day after her haircut.
She was eating a snack and saying "Mmmmm!"


Saying "Cheese!"
I know these pictures of E are hard to tell what her hair really looks like
BUT it's really hard to take pictures of a moving toddler. ;o)

G posing before her haircut.


The back view.


The day after her haircut.
I know it's a little hard to tell because it's in a braid.

No comments: