Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Okay, I'm a little late on posting our trip to the pumpkin patch.

Jeff and I took Grace to visit a pumpkin patch at a church close to our house. At first she wasn't sure what to do, but as soon as I showed her she could pick up the pumpkins...that was all it took. I think her favorite part was trying to sit on all the wood pallets that the pumpkins were sitting on. She would find a place by a pumpkin and sit right next to it and pet it like a dog. Finally, after a while of walking around, she found a pumpkin and took it to Jeff as if to say "Daddy this is the one I want!" and Mommy found herself a big one to carve for the house. Jeff and I always find such joy watching her experience and learn new things.

Stay tuned for the pumpkin carving and Halloween costume...













No comments: