Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pumpkin to Jack-O-Lantern

We had my family over to our house the Sunday before Halloween to carve pumpkins.

Let me preface this event first...Grace does not like her hands to be dirty at all.
So, when Jeff and I cut the pumpkin open we asked her to come take a look inside. At first she wasn't too sure, but soon came over to take a peep. Then, I asked her to feel the inside...with a lot of hesitation she stuck her hand in the pumpkin only after Mommy did it. She quickly pulled it out and looked at her hand and proceeded to rub her hands together to get the slimy stuff off her hand. It was too funny to watch! After that she pretty much stayed far away in hopes that no one would ask her to go near it again. Although, at the very end I asked her to come and help me carve the last little bit and of course she came right over only after telling her she could help me with the carving knife (something that is typically a "no-no").



See what you think of all of our creations...





























Not too scary!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

precious jack o lanterns!
so cute! I can't believe how big Grace is getting!