Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 29, 2008

T H A N K F U L

Since this is the month to focus on the things that we are so very thankful for...I thought I would share the things that I'm T H A N K F U L for.

The first thing that I'm THANKFUL for is God who watches over us each day and gives us strength when sometimes we don't think we have it in us to get through some days. He is always there to listen.

I'm THANKFUL for the country we live. That we are free to make our own decisions like who to worship, what president we want running our country, the freedom to say whatever we want and the choice to make any dream come true.

I'm THANKFUL for my friends and family. Without friends and family life would boring.

I'm THANKFUL for my little girl, Grace. I just can't imagine my life without her. She brings such joy to my life.

And last but certainly not least, I'm THANKFUL for my amazingly handsome husband. He is such a great leader to our family. He has such wonderful qualities that he brings to our family like strength, patience, kindness, tenderness, and love. He's always taking care of everyone else before himself. He's one of the most selfless persons I know and I love him dearly.

Happy THANKSGIVING everyone!

No comments: