Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more.

Grace was the cutest "Dorothy" ever!
Thanks to my mom's wonderful creativity and seamstress abilities that worked their magic. :)

As the Scarecrow says, " ...I'm not afraid of anything - except a lighted match."

Grace too felt the same way. She loved to look at the pumpkins and "pet" them, but make them into a jack-o-lantern and light it with a match and you can forget about it. She was so afraid of all the jack-o-lanterns sitting on the porches. Jeff had to carry her up to the few doors that we went to and believe me there was a deathly grip with her legs wrapped around him as a reminder not to let her down.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

that is the cutest Dorothy I have ever seen!!! precious!
you guys look great! miss you!
-kelly