Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BIG Al, Dema and Lema AKA Jack-O-Lanterns


Our tradition of pumpkin carving...

Allow me to introduce my medium and small helpers. We decided to carve our pumpkins outside on our back patio. It was such a gorgeous day! :o)

(Notice E with a snack cup full of cheerios.
This girl will eat ALL day long if I let her!)




Please meet BIG Al...

and

Dema and Lema.


(By the way, G named them all by herself. Don't ask me how she came up with these names. LOL
She has quite the imagination these days!) :0)


My Mom sent these cute DIY pumpkin face kits for the girls. G's is the one with glasses and E's is the cat. They were suppose to be like stickers and G was going to do them all by herself, but I ended up having to use the glue gun to make everything stick, but she was sure able to dictate where she wanted everything to go. She always has a vision! ;o)





Not the greatest picture because the girls were having to dodge the sun from behind the columns of our house.
Notice E trying to put the pumpkin stem in her mouth. LOL



No comments: