Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast



G's school did a school wide Thanksgiving Feast. It was in their "Fellowship Hall" and every child was assigned to bring something to share. G's class was to bring a veggie or casserole to share. So, thanks to my Mom's suggestions...I made broccoli and rice casserole. And it was super yummy, if I might say so myself!

They had tons of food and some very delicious desserts! :o)


One of G's teachers made Pilgrim and Indian costumes for them to wear during their feast. They were all sooooo cute!

I didn't get to take hardly any pictures because my camera battery was dead and I didn't know it. I have had that camera for a least 3 or 4 years and that has NEVER happened! :o( BUT ---I did take a couple with my iphone.



Pilgrim Grace.

G chatting with some of her friends before the feast.

No comments: