Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet...


GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT!!! LOL...I just had to say that! :o)

We took the girls trick or treating in our neighborhood. They had soooo much fun! :o) It was a bit chilly that night though, but it didn't seem to bother them one bit. We walked pretty much the whole neighborhood...then towards the end of our route we ended up running into our soon - to - be new neighbors, which we just love. :o) So we finished the night with them. And boy did they get a ton of candy...they even got about 5-8 whole big candy bars. I was really impressed!

I couldn't believe how many kids we have in the neighborhood...I mean don't get me wrong I knew there were kids, but seeing them all out that night is when I really realized there are a
TON! And it was really neat because most of the adults that were handing out candy at their houses were sitting on their porches watching all the actions.



The girls' goodies from J and I. :o)
Please excuse all the clutter on my counter top back in the butler's pantry.



Waiting to come down stairs to see their goodies.








Pretty, pretty mermaid.


"Mom, what are you doing to me?"
The cutest purple mermaid I've ever seen! :o)


The best picture I have of the girls together. :o/

All ready to go.

Super blurry, but the first house the girls went to.


I have I said that I just LOVE our new neighborhood?!?!

No comments: