Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

A REAL Pumpkin Patch!


We live a few minutes away from a place called Carrigan Farms. In the fall, they have an apple orchard that you can pick apples from (which we missed peak season by about a week) and, also, a pumpkin patch. They have a small petting zoo and hay rides.

We decided while my parents were here helping us get settled in, that we would take the girls to their VERY FIRST real pumpkin patch! It was so neat and the girls had so much fun walking through the pasture and looking/picking all the pumpkins. My parents bought the girls each their own pumpkin, 1 large pumpkin to carve and several little bitty pumpkins.

This was a great way to start our fall festivities! :o)



My Dad and Grace walking/running to find the "perfect" pumpkin.
I just LOVE this picture! :o)




"I love this one, Nonie!"




This was the best family picture we could get. LOL


The big tractor that pulls everyone on the hay rides.










These pumpkins were almost as big as Emmie. They were huge!





"Hmmm....what does this taste like?"







Our little pumpkin family on our porch. Although, you can't see our biggest one on the left side.



I'm bummed that my Mom isn't in any of these pictures. :o(

No comments: