Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grace's Halloween Party at School

Ok, Ok...so I'm a little late in posting some things about our Halloween celebrations...so just bare with me! :o) This is strictly for memory purpose and of course family! ;o)

G had a cute little Halloween party at school. The room mom (which I'm sad to say I am not because I missed that opportunity because we started in October...big sigh and a sad face) did such a FANTASTIC job! They had cute Halloween table cloths on the tables with fun little center pieces that had pumpkin cake pops in them, a pumpkin cake, "mummy" dogs (thanks to the ideas on Pinterest), string cheese "fingers" (another Pinterest idea), cheetos, juice, fruit, adorable treat bags for the kids (and they even made one for E because they knew I was bringing her up for the party), and a neat little foam pumpkin craft activity.

The party was so well thought out and the kids had such a GREAT time! :o)


Here are some pictures from that day...


















No comments: